We would love for your skater to join us as a member of the Kettle Moraine Figure Skating Club!All general members receive the following benefits:
In addition to the above - KMFSC Full Members receive the following benefits:
- Enjoy skating with people who share your passion for the sport of figure skating
- Meet New Friends
- Receive a Voucher for 1 Walk-On Specialty Class per year based on availability ~Value of $18
- Receive a Voucher for 1 Hour of Club Ice per year
- Members are able to Contract Club ICE prior to the next month of ice - KMFSC members receive Priority status for club ice and a discount
- Join Members in KMFSC Club Sponsored Activities throughout the season
- All Members can represent KMFSC in Basic Skills Competitions
- Exclusive to KMFSC, all Member Skaters and Their FAMILIES receive a Kettle Moraine Ice Center FAMILY Skate Pass to Open Skate ~Value of $145
- Participation in the KMFSC Members Only Routine in the Annual Ice Show and participation in the Opening Number.
- Members are able to order Member Only Apparel, in addition to Spirit Wear
- Complimentary KMFSC Annual Awards Banquet honoring all member skaters
- Participation in KMFSC "Give Back" Community Focused Events
KMFSC FULL MEMBER COACHES
- Enjoy a full U.S. Figure Skating membership which includes accident insurance and a subscription to Skating magazine.
- Full Membership skaters may participate in both Basic Skills and IJS Competitions ∙ Full Members are able to pursue both testing opportunities at member rates and club recognition of tests passed
- Members receive Certificates and Patches for all Tests passed.
- Members who Achieve their Gold Medal Test Receive on Behalf of KMFSC their USFSA Gold Medal Jacket
- Member Gold Medalists Names will be displayed on a Banner inside Kettle Moraine ∙ Full Members are eligible for KMFSC Scholarships as long as member skaters meet eligibility requirements set forth by the BOD
- Graduating Full Member Seniors Receive on behalf of KMFSC their Collegiate Membership
KMFSC coaches are expected to coach a minimum of 3 Sessions of Learn to Skate and Have a minimum of 3 KMFSC member skaters in private lessons.
In addition to the above benefits for full members, coaches receive the following benefits:
- KMFSC Member Coaches on STAFF Receive a Complimentary KMFSC Jacket to use during the season
- KMFSC Member Coaches on Staff will be eligible for the Coaching Development Fund.
- Demonstrate support for the club and its members at all functions at Kettle Moraine and Other Club Facilities, especially competitions and test sessions.
- Members are expected to read and sign the KMFSC & WCYHA Code of Conduct. It is expected that all members abide by the Code of Conduct out of respect for all. ∙ Show courtesy to and respect for fellow club members and their guests at all KMFSC ice, practice times, training sessions, and group activities.
- Members of KMFSC (excluding coaches, Adult memberships, & collegiate members) have a total of 8 hours of volunteer service required (per family) during the 2023-2024 season this does NOT include Required events, please see the membership application for required events.
- All volunteers as required by USFS must complete SafeSport Training (KMFSC will pay fees required for this which is $30.00)
Become a member today! Register online using our registration and ice booking service - EntryEeze: http://comp.entryeeze.com/Membership/Welcome.aspx?cid=305
- Full DUAL Parent/Child Home Club: Membership for individual skaters who seek to participate in all disciplines of figure skating including Testing, Competitions and Club activities representing the Club they Chose to Skate for, in this instance KMFSC.
- Basic membership: This is a membership for new skaters and is only available to those who have never joined a USFS club before. This allows skaters to compete for the club they chose to represent.
- Associate membership: Those joining at this level must be a full member of another USFS club.
- Professional membership for KMFSC Full Staff Coach: This is a membership for coaches and other skating professionals who chose to make KMFSC their home club and coach year round with KMFSC. Professional members who coach at KMFSC must be registered professionals with USFS and PSA. As a benefit KMFSC will pay for coaches who coach for a minimum of 3 Learn to Skate Sessions or who have a minimum of 3 KMFSC member skaters in private lessons
- Associate Professional Member: Membership for coaches and other skating professionals who chose another USFS club as their home club.
- Collegiate membership: This membership is available to college students who wish to continue skating.
- LTS Membership Only: Membership required by USFS for participation in USFS Learn to Skate Program